Sunday 3 July 2016

Get Set Go..Whooooosh - The Veggie Wanderer

Recently, when I came to Dubai, I realized that outside India the life of a Vegetarian is not so simple. For a few days I had to manage with bowls of salads. However, by doing some quick research I found that this global city had a lot of things to offer me as well. Being a global city, this was a chance for me to explore vegetarian cuisines from all parts of the world. Therefore, I being ever interested in eating decided to hunt down for some delicious, mouthwatering, palatable and inexpensive "Vegetarian" food in and around Dubai.

So, here I am the "Veggie Wanderer" on a mission. Hence this blog.


Well you may think what's there for me, so let me highlight some points for you -

1. You will come to know about some good vegetarian stuffs in and around Dubai or U.A.E.
2. If you are Non-Vegetarian, you can think of some tasty alternatives to add to your meals.
3. Being in India, you will come to know about the vegetarian cuisines outside India.

If you don't think all the above reasons encourage you to follow this blog, I would like to quote G.B. Shaw as he says -

“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.”  

Do check out this blog for new updates. Will come up with the first food post shortly.


Thanks,
Avanish

2 comments:

  1. Finally you found taste of india. Very nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing this informative blog. Sajway is one of the Best Arabic Restaurant in Abu Dhabi UAE that assists mouth-watering food. This place is one of the beautiful places to visit and is the popular choice of top-quality places to dine in Abu Dhabi. So, come once to try out the most amazing restaurant in Abu Dhabi.

    ReplyDelete